Tempo Medical Products has designed a multi-purpose, medical paper tape that is gentle to the skin, yet has the adhesive strength needed to perform a variety of clinical tasks. Tempo’s medical tape is not made with natural rubber latex.
SUGGESTIONS FOR USE: General purpose tape designed to secure small to medium dressings and lightweight tubing; ideal for damp, fragile or at-risk skin. Powerful adhesive strength – that’s gentle on the skin.
• Water resistant – holds firm on damp skin
• Ideal for securing tubing and dressings
• Hypoallergenic and non latex – gentle on skin
• Adheres well and leaves minimal adhesive residue upon removal
• Easy to tear by hand, even while wearing gloves
|2011-1||Paper Tape 1” x 10 yds||12 EA/BX & 12 BX/CS||Nonwoven, Hypoallergenic, Easy Tear|